One Color
This was to focus more on the bowl of peanuts, but I got a new lens and I'm still trying to adjust to it.
Laundry
This one is from the archives, but we have been doing a lot of laundry around our house lately. And it's mostly all my clothes...Oops!
Empty
This photo was meant to have it's own post but I never found the strength to look at the photos after I took them. These are my grandpa Hower's shoes. I took this photo a few days after he passed away back in November. He always kept his shoes under the bed, just barely hanging out. I don't remember if this is something he has always done, but it is one quirk that I remember about him in his later years. I miss him so much.
Along with all the other people I've lost in the last 5 months.
(3 in total).
Along with all the other people I've lost in the last 5 months.
(3 in total).
One Dozen
One dozen thank you cards for graduation gifts.
Soft

Great set! I really love your empty shot!
ReplyDeleteA really moving empty shot and your soft shot is exactly that.
ReplyDeleteA lovely set! With a little special meaning in there too... :) I really like your one dozen shot.
ReplyDeletethat little bird is so cute
ReplyDeleteGreat set and interpretations Megan, sorry about your Grandpa, what a rough 6 months! Love your interpretation of dozen and soft is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteYour empty picture is so beautiful and full of emotion! Great finds this week!
ReplyDeleteyour bird looks so cute all fluffed up
ReplyDeleteYour empty shot brought tears to my eyes. Our memories of people are so unique! did other family members have the same reaction to this photo?
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful set of photos.
Love the perspective on the cards-
ReplyDeleteWhat a great set but empty also really touched my heart.
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the prompts. Your "Empty" shot was so touching. So glad you found the strength to share it and I'm sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteLoved the Soft shot of that little bird.
Wow, not only is your photograph of shoes beautiful, but it is also such a great memory for you of your grandfather. So meaningful! Very powerful shot altogether. Love it.
ReplyDeleteWow, now if I would have taken a shot of my laundry room, it resembles a lot of yours! Nice set!
ReplyDelete