Monday, April 21, 2014
Currently
Savoring all the moments that have happened in the last few weeks.
Soaking in the sun filled days.
Enjoying the longer days and extra sunshine.
Finding pops of spring around town.
Listening to more Ed Sheeran - can't get enough of his music.
Wanting to see a movie in the theater soon. Haven't done that in a long time.
Planning a summer bucket list.
Happy I finally opened my Silhouette machine and put it to use and
Wondering why I didn't do this sooner.
Getting through the week days slowly.
Loving the weekends and time away from work.
Wishing my momma a very happy birthday!
Celebrating her life and that I get to be a part of it.
Looking forward to putting my One Little Word actions to use and going to two shows next month.
Incredibly excited to go on a photography trip next weekend, just me and my dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Make my day and leave a comment!