Saturday, November 10, 2012

10 on 10 :: November 2012

Hello November 10th.  Today was busy and fun.  This morning I worked on my title page for December Daily.  Tidied the kitchen.  Went outside while mom finished trimming the bushes.  (I got 2 thorns in my hand (still there) and 1 in my foot.  Ouch!)  Enjoyed cuddles with my sweet girl.  Please ignore her stitches on her head, she had surgery on Monday.  This afternoon was spent at an art gallery that holds an annual festival full of neat crafts, decorations, and food.  The day ended with dinner with one of my best friends and our moms as we talked about wedding stuff.  I'm her maid of honor!














3 comments:

  1. Love your shots of your poochie. So cute...both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great day! love that spider web photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I love the photo of the spider web. Spiders may give me the creepy crawlies, but that one is so crisp and the sunlight is perfect! Lovely set. :)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment!