Cute pooch in the first shot & love the Christmas tree!
Very Thanksgiving collection. Familiar sights (except the dog - we have cats --- but love dogs too). Thanks for sharing - I enjoyed the visit.
Happy Thanksgiving Day to you !!!You have warm and happy photos here !!! In the kitchen and couple are my favourites.http://nukkekotinukke.blogspot.fi/2012/11/scavenger-hunt-sunday-2511.html
Love the angle on in the kitchen! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!
Great pics, I love the Thanksgiving dinner prep pics and the beautiful Christmas tree.
Oh...love how you did it all on Thanksgiving day. :) Your dog is a cutie. :) Love the angle you took his picture from.
Such a fun set of shots - love the angle of "couple"!
Oh my, I am totally lovin' your "couple" shot. It just SCREAMS "Thanksgiving" to me.
Lovely set, Megan! I would love to put our christmas tree up but we can't quite yet...
oh you were peeling like I was peeling!
Love these!!! I love the perspective on the kitchen picture! And the couple and bubble pictures are great! Very festive!
Nice shots. I love "couple" Great perspective!
Make my day and leave a comment!
Cute pooch in the first shot & love the Christmas tree!
ReplyDeleteVery Thanksgiving collection. Familiar sights (except the dog - we have cats --- but love dogs too). Thanks for sharing - I enjoyed the visit.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving Day to you !!!
ReplyDeleteYou have warm and happy photos here !!! In the kitchen and couple are my favourites.
http://nukkekotinukke.blogspot.fi/2012/11/scavenger-hunt-sunday-2511.html
Love the angle on in the kitchen! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics, I love the Thanksgiving dinner prep pics and the beautiful Christmas tree.
ReplyDeleteOh...love how you did it all on Thanksgiving day. :) Your dog is a cutie. :) Love the angle you took his picture from.
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun set of shots - love the angle of "couple"!
ReplyDeleteOh my, I am totally lovin' your "couple" shot. It just SCREAMS "Thanksgiving" to me.
ReplyDeleteLovely set, Megan! I would love to put our christmas tree up but we can't quite yet...
ReplyDeleteoh you were peeling like I was peeling!
ReplyDeleteLove these!!! I love the perspective on the kitchen picture! And the couple and bubble pictures are great! Very festive!
ReplyDeleteNice shots. I love "couple" Great perspective!
ReplyDelete