Day three of our trip was so so special. This, by far, was my favorite day of the trip. Not everyone was excited about excursion, but in the end everyone loved it. (They are always hesitant about these things and end up loving it in the end.) On day three we traveled three hours north to Lake Superior and saw Split Rock Lighthouse.
^^ The view was breathtaking.
^^ The water was so clear.
^^ After the lighthouse, we took the scenic route back to Minneapolis. We stopped at a little outlook and played around by the water.
^^ I was bummed you couldn't see Abby in this photo :(
^^ Abby surprisingly really liked the water and laid down right next to the shore.
^^ The water was SO cold! I read that the average temperature is 40 degrees.
^^ Oh northern Minnesota, I could love you forever.






Someone on my soccer team JUST moved here to Wisconsin from Minneapolis :) Love the pictures and so glad you had fun!
ReplyDelete