Friday, April 25, 2014

Around Here


^^ Easter was great.
^^ Celebrating mom's birthday was even better.
^^ My allergies are something fierce this week.
^^ Spending a lot of time on the sofa to recover from said allergies.
^^ Catching up on Grey's Anatomy and started Mixology.
^^ Still need to catch up on Glee.
^^ Booked a week long trip to the beach in Texas in September.
^^ Looking forward to spending the weekend with dad on a photography trip.


Did I mention my allergies are horrible right now?!  And I'm going to be outside a lot this weekend....

Happy weekend friends!

1 comment:

  1. Jace's allergies have been terrible too.Neither Spence or I have bad allergies, but Jace has them way bad. Makes me feel so bad for him. I'm sorry yours have been horrible lately too.

    I'm excited to hear about the weekend photo trip with your dad though.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment!