01. As fall nears, it gets harder and harder to get out of bed in the morning.
02. Waiting patiently to prewash my breakfast bowl.
03. Looks like rain...but it never did happen.
04. Mid morning snack.
05. Came home to have lunch with dad. (He won't let me take a picture of him until he has some hair....) Today was Stouffer's Macaroni and Cheese.
06. These sunflowers grow along the highway that takes me to work. I couldn't resist stopping for a few photos.
07. Me. Week 37.
08. And a photo of my mom.
09. I sure do hope I will have this sweet thing by next month. Maybe even do a 12of12 with it?! We will see! (I will be going from a 3 to a 5.)
10. Fall decorations.
11. Miss Bossy Pants. She has been in a mood today...constantly barking.
12. Reading Nantucket Nights by Elin Hilderbrand. So good. Oh and bossy pants decided to join me. She finally calmed down a little.

I am thinking I am going to pull out the fall decorations this weekend. I was going to hold off a week or two longer but your picture motivated me.
ReplyDelete