Saturday, September 1, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday | September 1, 2012

Candid
From the wedding I photographed last Saturday.

Toys
Abby's puppy toys.

Any of the Five Senses
You use silverware to eat and TASTE.

Batteries


Half
Half the bride and half the groom.  Their sweet girl found a friend in the mirror! 

17 comments:

  1. so awesome. i like the half shot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretations this week. Your half shot is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice angle on BATTERY! & on TOYS. Reminds me I need to get down lower to snap my pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Candid shot... love the processing. :)

    The little girl in Half is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shots, Megan - love Candid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all great - candid is such a great moment to capture

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like your '5 senses' shot and that little girl is too, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the half picture!!! how clever and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos. Love the candid photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore the "half" shot! Simply adorable. And a beautiful moment to capture in "candid" Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice set. These are my Top 2 picks.
    Candid - This is wonderful. You can see such different expressions on the bridesmaids faces in this shot.
    Half - This is just so cute and very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pictures SHS pics! My user name on Instagram is holidayboyd.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment!