Friday, October 12, 2012

12of12 | October 2012

Hi there!

Since I didn't link up last month, you can see Septembers 12of12 here.  I'm sad to say that I did not do this months with my new phone, because my new phone has not shipped yet.  I'm beginning to get very impatient. Oh well...

01. Abby doing her normal morning routine...waiting to prewash my breakfast bowl.
02.  Today.
03.  Miss Thing was giving dad a lot of sass during lunch.  She looks calm here, but don't let her fool you.
04.  Our Halloween candy stash is getting low.
05.  Mums.
06.  This spider hung onto the outside of my windshield the entire way to work when I went back to work after lunch.  I drive 15 minutes on a highway.  He was stubborn.
07.  Hot chocolate at work.
08.  After work I did some volunteer work for Junior League.
09.  At Pumpkin Fest.
10.  At our booth.  We helped kids do a craft.
11.  Rides at Pumpkin Fest.
12.  Fall decor at home.

Not Pictured: After Pumpkin Fest, I went over to my friend's house for a little birthday celebration.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh ... love that picture of all the pumpkins at pumpkin fest. We are headed out to the pumpkin patch later this evening. And, fingers crossed that your phone arrives soon. Shesh.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment!