02. I Love You | I love my parents. I couldn’t imagine going through life without them. (April)
03. Still Laughing | This girl makes me laugh every single day. (March)
04. Winter Wonderland | We finally got some snow this year! So happy! (December)
05. Birthday | This year I turned 23. (February)
06. Friends | So glad to have these girls in my life. (November)
07. I Was Inspired | So loved participating in December Daily this year! Thank you Ali Edwards! (December)
08. Spring Fever (March)
09. Travel/Vacation | Traveled up to Wisconsin to watch my lovely friend, Mallory, say ‘I Do”. It was such a beautiful wedding. (May)
10. Summer Days (June)
11. A Day in My Life | Another year of twelves have come and gone. (June)
12. All Smiles (January)
13. Autumn Harvest | Love picking pumpkins! (October)
14. Family/Home | Celebrating two years! (May)
15. Celebrate | Dad was declared in complete remission this year! Seriously, the best news I have ever heard! (November)
16. Let’s Do it Again | Can’t wait to turn our Squaw Creek Eagle Days into a December tradition! (December)
17. I Miss You | This year I lost two more family members. My grandpa B and my grandma H. (January/July)
18. Beautiful | I love this self portrait I took earlier this year. I feel it shows pure emotion. (February)
19. Dress Up | Wedding reception. (June)
20. Macro | (September)
21. Holidays | Quiet nights, twinkle lights, and my baby. (December)
22. My Favorite | I don’t know what it is, but there is something about this photo of my family that draws me in. I even got it printed on a large canvas. (April)
23. Don’t Ever Change | Just love this photo of my mom. (February)
24. Just Because | Just love this photo of my dad. (April)
25. Hopes and Dreams (April)
See previous years here: 2011







What a great year! Here's to a happy new year!
ReplyDeleteWow, #22 is beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteHave an amazing 2013!