Friday, January 3, 2014
Around Here
Hello 2014! I can’t believe you are already here.
I wanted to share a few things that will be changing on here:
I'm going to try to do an around here series. I want to share more about what is going on in our lives. Last year this blog seemed very project driven, and while I like projects, I want to keep it real and document what is happening this year. Capture the moments.
I'm still keeping with my 52 week project, 12of12 project, One Little Word, and Project Life. I will continue to share my 52 week project each week and my 12of12 project each month. In the past I didn't really share my One Little Word and this year I plan on writing a post each month to share my goals. As for project life, posts will be monthly instead of weekly. I want to cut back a little on some of my posting and that is one that will be taking a hit. Each week will still be documented and shared, you'll just get a lot more weeks in one sitting. I'm also going to do a Currently series each month. I've done a few of those in the past and really like them.
I have a few posts to do to update my 101 project. Be sure to check them out here.
As always, thank you for reading. I so enjoy getting comments and knowing that people are interested in what I have to share. Thank you for being my friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I’ll look forward to your new posts throughout the year! I love the idea of doing a Currently series! I’ve considered a few different ideas but with posting my Project Life pages so much of it seems repetitive. You’re inspiring me to rethink it! Happy 2014, Girl! : )
ReplyDelete