Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 Memories


01.  Me | Me and my girl on vacation. (July)

02.  I Love You | My family. (August)

03.  Still Laughing | One of my favorite moments from this year. (December)

04.  Winter Wonderland | Snow. (December)

05.  Birthday | 24 (February)

06.  Friends | Love these girls! (May)

07.  I Was Inspired | Project Life. (March )

08.  Spring Fever | Sunset. (April)

09.  Travel/Vacation | Visiting Lighthouses, my new favorite thing. (July)

10.  Summer Days | Outer Banks, NC. (August)

11.  A Day in My Life | 12of12. (June)

12.  All Smiles | Best Friends for 15 years…and counting… (August)

13.  Autumn Harvest | Pumpkin Picking. (October)

14.  Family/Home | My favorite people in the world! (June)

15.  Celebrate | Thanksgiving (November)

16.  Let’s Do it Again | Float Trip. (September)

17.  I Miss You | I didn't see enough of Mal this year.  This needs to change for next year.  (April)

18.  Beautiful | Mr. Rory.  Saving lives.  (September)

19.  Dress Up | Honored to be her Maid of Honor. (August)

20.  Macro | Valentines Day flowers. (February)

21.  Holidays | Christmas. (December)

22.  My Favorite | Him. (July)

23.  Don’t Ever Change | Remembering the things that matter the most. (October)

24.  Just Because | We have great conversations. (March)

25.  Hopes and Dreams | Thankful for 2013 and hoping 2014 is just as amazing!  (June)


See previous years here:  2012, 2011

4 comments:

  1. Such good photos! I hope to see more of you in 2014 too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great memories. I especially love spring fever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long time no see young lady. You look gorgeous and your work is evolving perfectly. I am glad I am back to see that.
    Great set of memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and beautiful! So many great memories created and treasured!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment!