Sunday, June 26, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday: June 26, 2011

It has been a while since I've done a Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Last week I was in Virginia visiting old friends and the week before I was sick on the sofa.  But I'm glad to be back!

Windows/Doors
The Library of Congress in Washington DC.  I can't believe I had never gone here when I lived there!  It is so beautiful inside.  If you ever make a trip out there-definitely go see this.  Trust me!

Eyelashes
Abby snoozing--what she does best!

Paint
Possible colors to paint our front door.  It needs a make-over!

Leaf Veins
Leaves from dad's plants.

Faceless Portrait
Being reunited with Facebook.

If you would like to play along or want to know what next weeks prompts are go here.

8 comments:

  1. Great captures on the leaves. I had a hard time with that (not sure why). I plan on painting my front door red too. Not sure when though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the hunt - I love the first shot! And I also have a red door - picking just the right color is quite a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, you were so creative. Would love to visit the Library of Congress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love picking paint colors -- sometimes i end up choosing by name rather than shade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me miss Virginia. I loved the old DC buildings and the Library of Congress is definitely a must-see. You did a great job capturing it for the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great shots.. But those two first shot are wonderful.. Your dog is so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love the puppy shot!!! oh i just want to kiss her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great windows shot. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment!