Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Project Life 2013 | Week Twenty Eight and Twenty Nine

 Hello Week Twenty-Eight!  (July 7-13)

For some reason this week was nothing special so I don’t have much to show for it.  I added some words that were said through out the week. My Right Now photo and some ordinary things.
 To divide the weeks, I used my 12of12 post, which was actually part of week 28.  I so loved this month’s grid.
Hello Week Twenty-Nine! (July 14-20)  Again, another slow week.  The new Matt Nathanson CD came out, I met a friend for ice cream, I moved my scrapbooking stuff into the basement.  (I love working down here with more space to move about.)  The blurred box is about work.


Items Used:
Core Kit : Seafoam
Plastics : Big Pack of Design A
Plastics : 5x7
Studio Calico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave a comment!