Friday, June 13, 2014

Around Here




- I booked my hotel for a friend's wedding in Minnesota in September.  So can't wait.

- I had a photo shoot last week capturing baby Evelyn come into this world.  This was my second delivery photo shoot, and I must admit, I really like doing them.  This time, I didn't know the soon to be parents, but they let me be a part of a very special day and I was honored.

- Abby had been having some issues.  She was sleeping all day long (even more than a normal dog), she had big green eye buggers, and had ear problems.  We were conceded this was just part of old age, but we took her to the vet to see if he could do anything.  Sure enough, a steroid shot, some antibiotics, and ear drops later she is back to her normal goofy self.  So happy she is doing better.  I missed seeing her little tail wiggle when she greets you.

- Work has become beyond frustrating.  I recently changed departments and while I like what I'm doing (so far), the way this change took place was incredibly unprofessional.  I'm trying to be patient, but I might be making some major decisions with my current employer.

-We had a garage sale last weekend and did pretty well.  Mom sold some of her perennial plants that she already dug up and separated.  Some ladies actually asked her if she would dig up some flowers from her garden....and she did.  She also had someone buy three of our hasta plants that are full grown.  So crazy.

- I need a vacation in a big, bad way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave a comment!