September 2015
Saturday
Bachelorette Party
01. Woke up to a cool, crisp morning in a beautiful little town.
02. The house we rented for the weekend.
03. Group photo at the second winery tasting, Hermannhof.
04. Taking a tour.
05. I am so lucky to have these 8 special women in my life. Thank you so much for celebrating with me!
06. Just a photo mom took of me that I liked.
07. Tasting #3 of 5.
08. ....and I'm feeling it.
09. Grapes at winery #4.
10. After #5, we came back to the house for a little down time. The view from the back yard was incredible.
11. We decided to stay in and order pizza.
12. And then played the funniest game of Cards Against Humanity any of us have ever played in. We went through about 3/4 of the cards. There was so much laughter, which was so needed.
Saturday
Bachelorette Party
01. Woke up to a cool, crisp morning in a beautiful little town.
02. The house we rented for the weekend.
03. Group photo at the second winery tasting, Hermannhof.
04. Taking a tour.
05. I am so lucky to have these 8 special women in my life. Thank you so much for celebrating with me!
06. Just a photo mom took of me that I liked.
07. Tasting #3 of 5.
08. ....and I'm feeling it.
09. Grapes at winery #4.
10. After #5, we came back to the house for a little down time. The view from the back yard was incredible.
11. We decided to stay in and order pizza.
12. And then played the funniest game of Cards Against Humanity any of us have ever played in. We went through about 3/4 of the cards. There was so much laughter, which was so needed.
What a great weekend. I can't believe that next month will be the honeymoon!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Make my day and leave a comment!