Friday, March 25, 2016

12of12 | March 2016


01. They woke up bright and early.
02.  Breakfast for us.
03.  What a dreary, rainy day.  Went well with the mood.
04.  All ready to go see grandma and grandpa!
05.  Going through photos of my grandma with my dad.  Trying to get her memorial video made.
06.  The reason I take photos.  It's the one thing I can hang on to forever.  It's the only way my children will ever know who my grandparents were.  Pieces of paper that froze a moment in time.
07.  Finally getting to the video making part.
08.  Headed home to see dad.
09.  Meal planning for the upcoming week.
10.  He plays video games while the dogs unwind.
11. I'm obsessed with this show.  I'll be sad when it's over.
12.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave a comment!