1. We have been watching the Casey Anthony trial every day all day. It has become a part of our daily conversation. I don't want to go into many details but I will say that we are Shocked. Stunned. Amazed. Bewildered. at the outcome.
2. I got badly burned on the 4th of July and I'm starting to peel. Badly. I mean skin is just falling off. It is gross.
3. My creative side is starting to make it's appearance again. I made my own bulletin board. (I'll show you at a later time.) I've also been picking out material for a new quilt and I'm so excited about starting it. I'm ready to get started now--I just need to get all the material first.
4. I've been thinking of little day trips to take that are close to home. We have been needing to get out of house and have some new scenery. We went on our first one today to go to a farmers market in Wathena, Kansas and it turns out it was shut down. Major fail. But I think we will go to the one in our hometown. We are needing some watermelon and don't want to pay 5 bucks for an itty bitty baby one.
5. The flodding along the Missouri river is getting even worse. It is fascinating to go downtown and see roads closed off because the river is now going on roads (that are not right next to the river).
Happy Friday everyone! Hope you also have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Make my day and leave a comment!