Sunday, July 31, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday: July 31, 2011

Walking Empty Streets
Week 31 | July 31, 2011

Repeating Patterns
Mom's apron she just finished for her first customer!

Floor
Abby on the floor.  She loves people--espcially if there is a possibility of food being dropped.

Then/Now
THEN--Pieces of my new quilt--in the process
NOW--squares

Finger Tips
Week 30 | July 29, 2011


Linked up here.

7 comments:

  1. GREAT fingertips photo! Love the perspective.

    Kathy

    www.youllshootyoureyeout-kathy@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a quilter! Love the repeating pattern! Visiting from Ramblings and Photos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great set - I love how you interpreted the last shot. I also really like the first two. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness.. These look amazing. I just love your shots this week.. I am so jealous I would love to learn how to quilt.. One day my friend I will give it a try.. And your fingers on the sewing machine looks wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this set of photos. The last one is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice, love the repating pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love your take on each prompt!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment!