Friday, June 21, 2013
Currently : June 2013
Happy it is the weekend.
Looking forward to some upcoming travel plans.
Hoping dad’s kidney stone passes so we can
Travel to Minnesota.
Nervous about going back to Minnesota because I haven’t been back since I moved away from there.
Remembering what my childhood looked like there.
Feeling old because I haven’t been there in 15 years.
Needing to mark off the things on my to do list that have been on the list far too long.
Wishing the weekends lasted just a little bit longer.
Getting caught up on my One Little Word project.
Over thinking about how I want to document my travel adventures.
Listening to the new mix cd I made while still
Painting my scrapbooking table.
Loving the calm moments outside while
Watching Abby chase bubbles.
Wanting to get my crafting area set up.
Putting off cleaning my room.
Ordered my Matt Nathanson concert tickets.
Excited about what will unfold in the next few months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this photo. So pretty.
ReplyDeleteSpence lived in Minnesota for a time too. He loved it there. Can't wait to hear about your travels.
ReplyDelete