I've been meaning to participate in the last 2 scavenger hunts, but life always seems to get in the way. This weeks prompts were super easy and I could share some photos that I've been meaning to share with my scavenger hunt friends. Each prompt this week is Photographer's Choice.
^^ Family time at the park.
^^ One of the photos from my maternity session with Joe and Katie.
^^ So many horrible storms this week.
#sunsetdiaries13 Sunset photos taken this year. I'd love it if you'd play along.


Love that sky full of clouds!
ReplyDeleteA lovely set!
ReplyDeleteI like the shadows in the first one, the sky in the second is gorgeous and what a sweet shot for the Mom and Dad to be.
I really like your storm shot and lovely sunset silhouette.
ReplyDeleteAdore that cloud shot. So pretty. Nice maternity shot as well. Happy week to you.
ReplyDeleteLove those clouds! Hope the storms have passed and you're safe!
ReplyDeletelive certainly does get in the way of hobbies - doesn't it!
ReplyDeleteNice set. I really liked the Cloudy Sky and the Sunset shots. Very nice Maternity shot too.
ReplyDeleteI love that storm shot!! I can't help but love thunder, lightning and pouring rain. One of my absolute favorite things, I just don't want it all the time!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blue sky and endless clouds - beautiful! My favorite this week.
ReplyDelete