1. I woke up and it was grey and dreary. I wish I could have slept in another hour or two.
2. Yesterday I tried my first attempt at shaped bokeh. It didn't work out the way I was hoping. I'm a little frustrated. Guess I'll have to keep trying.
3. I love the way Abby gets so excited when I first wake up. It is pure joy! I love her so much.
4. Dad had a doctors appointment yesterday. His cancer is continuing to go down! Hoo-Woo!! When he hit is 100 days after the transplannt back in February, he wasnt in complete remission. The bad protien was at .3 and yesterday it was at .1!!!! I sure hope it continues to go this way. Let's bring on the complete remission! (The doctor also said dad's transplant was the worst he has ever seen. It is a blessing he is doing as well as he is.)
5. Happy Friday! (Even though I thought today was Saturday--wishful thinking?)
Glad to hear that your dad is improving. Fingers crossed for complete remission.
ReplyDelete