Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday Tunes: Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol and Grey's Anatomy Cast





Every time I hear this song it gives me the chills.  I don't know if it is the piano, the melody, or the rhythm, but I do know it has to do with the words.  There is something about them that seem to hit home for me and connect to a place deep in my soul.

I particularly like the original version by Snow Patrol, but last week Grey's Anatomy performed the song and it still gave me the chills.  I was really surprised on how much this version of the song seemed to connect to me emotionally--the same way the original song does.  It goes to show how important the words of this song are to me and I hope you can feel it too when you listen to this song.

I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. i looooved this grey's....it gave me chills and i think i cried the entire time.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment!