Tuesday, June 12, 2012

12of12 | June 2012

This is my first 12of12 at my new job.  I used my little camera today, because I didn't want to scare anyone at work with my big canon.  

01.  I am not a morning person.  Had to put a smily face to remind myself that I have a good reason to wake up at what feels like the crack of dawn.  This is after I slept through my first alarm.  The snooze button is the best invention ever.
02.  Morning routine.
03.  Every.Single.Morning.
04.  Work.
05.  Some days during lunch I go to this little place.  It's nice to get some warm, fresh air and a change of scenery.
06.  While I was at the lake I did some reading and got a tan on my left arm.  Almost done with this book.  It has taken me a little while to get through it.
07.  I leave Missouri and go to Kansas to get to work.  And when I go to the lake (which is just down the street from work), I leave Kansas and enter back into Missouri.  Makes absolutely no sense.
08.  My messy desk at the end of they day.
09.  Got home from work and checked on the carrots I'm growing.
10.  In the garden.
11.  Evening walk with mom.
12.  Ending the day hanging out with dad and watching TCM.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you end the day... must be very special.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. mornings are theeee worst. i don't know how i will ever force myself to become a morning person. what book are you reading?

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment!