Saturday, June 16, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday | June 17, 2012

Another week came and went.  I started off the week sick, with a tummy bug.  (Let me tell you, that is fun when you are out of town and have to ride in the car for 4 hours to get home.)  And every night we had something going on after I got off work (and after I started to feel better.)  I found the prompts this week were really intimidating.  But this is what I came up with.  Most of them are instagrams, so they aren't great quality photography wise.

Meet Me At The Corner
Evening walks with mom.

Mother Nature Meets Technology
Last weekend I was in St. Louis for a wedding and we stopped by the arch.

One Step At A Time


What's Wrong With This Picture
(Sorry for the awful quality-old phone with awful lighting...)
I babysat Friday night and while the kids and I were watching Up, their kitten climbed up on the table, looked at the speaker, then up at the tv and sat there for a few minutes.  What a cutie.

Standing Tall
An archived photo from my Week in the Life project.
(Just had to share at least 1 photo of my sweet girl.)
Jumping for bubbles.




10 comments:

  1. Lovely shot for Meet Me at the Corner and I like the arch shot too. Glad you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you were not feeling well, AND away from home. UGH...that is one of my biggest fears! I think you did a great job with the prompts this week. I thought they were intimidating too, but I am really enjoying seeing everyone's interpretations. My fav is Meet Me At The Corner....I love the angle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness being sick away from home is the worst! - Good to hear you are feeling better.
    Nice set. I really like the Mother Nature Meets Technology Shot and your Standing Tall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im glad you're feeling better. Ugh. I love the shot of the kitty watching TV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the shot of your dog trying to get the bubble. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the angle and perspective on your first shot! Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cat picture - Kitty Paw sometimes likes to watch TV too.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment!