Sunday, June 24, 2012

Quarterly Top Five | 2012 | April-June

Quarterly Top Five = An excuse to post photos of my sweet baby girl
:)

1.  Cuddling with Miss Abby.  We do this quite often. (April)

2.  I couldn't believe I caught this photo.  She loves to look out the back window.  And I love it when she howls. (April)

3.  Oh, you know... just hanging out with Baby. (May)

4.  That face....

5.  Abby enjoying her evening rides.




Click.Pray.Love.

8 comments:

  1. These are precious! I especially love the last two. Such a cute face-between-the-paws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! She looks almost like a stuffed animal. You should frame that third one--just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my these photos are absolutely precious. I love the different perspectives and angles too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the perspective of the first shot and the fourth is so cute. She looks really cuddly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHat a sweet set - love the light and reflection in the last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The third one just puts a huge smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment!