Fast
The clouds were moving really fast today.
This might be a bit of a stretch, but I tried to get a photo of Abby's tail wiggling. It goes in circles (she has a docked tail). But it was going so fast that it looked like she didn't have a tail at all.
The clouds were moving really fast today.
This might be a bit of a stretch, but I tried to get a photo of Abby's tail wiggling. It goes in circles (she has a docked tail). But it was going so fast that it looked like she didn't have a tail at all.
Left
During our family photos on in May.
Peace
I wish this photo did the cemetery justice, but it just doesn't. I would have to have a lens that could take a photo 360 degrees for you to see how beautiful and colorful it was. I've never seen it this beautiful and so full of love.
Plain
An instagram from my morning drive to work. Crossing into the plain, flat, country side of Kansas.

(Note: I also wanted to share with you that I am doing a 101 in 1001 project. But I will be sharing it on a different blog. If you want to see how my project progresses, I'd love for you follow!
Click here.)
An instagram from my morning drive to work. Crossing into the plain, flat, country side of Kansas.
(Note: I also wanted to share with you that I am doing a 101 in 1001 project. But I will be sharing it on a different blog. If you want to see how my project progresses, I'd love for you follow!
Click here.)
You are so pretty!! Love your peace and shine. Lovely set all around.
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos. I love the first one.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful portrait!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sun flare! I love to visit cemeteries . . . I find them quite peaceful.
ReplyDeleteLovely shots. I love the sun shining through the trees.
ReplyDeleteLovely set. The first one with the sunflare is so well done!
ReplyDeleteNice set, love the sun flare!
ReplyDeleteThese are fantastic, love shine and fast!
ReplyDeleteGood job with interpreting this week's words.
ReplyDeleteA lovely set!! I love the flare you caught in shine ;D
ReplyDeleteYou are doing an amazing progress each week. Shine is so beautiful and so are you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful set - something about your plain shot is really nice.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous set! I especially loved the first ones! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is an amazing sunflare you captured! But I'm sooooo drawn to your "plain" shot...fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThat sun-flare is just perfect!! I've never been able to master that! Great job!
ReplyDeleteLoving your 101 in 1001 project/idea. So cool and so fun. I just might have to do something similar. Number ONE on my list: have a baby. Like, now. If only she would cooperate. :)
ReplyDelete