Sunday, March 11, 2012

12of12 | 2011

I can't believe that tomorrow I will doing my 15th month of 12of12s.  I cannot tell you how much I love this project.  I think it is one of those things that you have to do it yourself to find out how cool it can be.  I never did a year post of 2011's 12of12s and wanted to share my year.  According to 2011, my 12's experienced a snow storm, a new faucet, or ordinary spring day, 2 sick days, growing flower in pots, my first surgical procedure, my last semester of college, buying my cap and gown for graduation, a trip to Chicago!, and finishing my last college assignments.  (I accomplished a lot in just 12 days!)
January | Wednesday
February | Saturday
March | Saturday

April | Tuesday

May | Thursday
June | Sunday

July | Tuesday

August | Friday

September | Monday

October | Wednesday

November | Saturday

December | Monday

1 comment:

  1. That *is* alot to accomplish in just 12 days! It's so fun to look back, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment!