Most of these were taken in March. I guess I went through a dry spell in January and February and don't have any real decent photos of Abby.
1. Abby giving me silly faces. She was finishing a yawn, however when she really wants something bad she will bark and her tooth will stick out like this. (February)
2. An iPhone photo. I absolutely love it! (March)
3. A typical night. Abby loves to be wherever people are. She might not cuddle with you, but she has to be in the same room people are in. (March)
4. I love that she lets me love on her. (March)
5. Abby after an afternoon playing with bubbles. This is typical Abby. Getting her nose in your business, wanting to know what you are doing. Being silly and goofy. I love her. (March)
UPDATE: Ashley picked my photo #4 as one of her favorite photos from this quarter's round up. WOW! Thank you! Check it out here.
Oh, Abby is SO adorable!! That iPhone photo is awesome. Great framing. :)
ReplyDeleteAwww these are so sweet - love them!
ReplyDeleteAbby is so cute!! I used to have a cocker too...sweet little things. :) I love your iphone shot in the side mirror!! PERFECT!!
ReplyDeleteAwww... that is one adorbale furry babe you got there! LOVE each one, but LOVE the celly pic the most!
ReplyDeleteShe is so sweet! That last shot makes me giggle! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteHi Megan - all of your photos are lovely (we all seem to love the iphone shot!) and thank you for coming over for a visit!
ReplyDeleteAww, your puppy looks so loving! Funny how she always has to be in the same room as people. My cat is the same way. If my husband and I are in 2 different rooms, she'll sit in the hallway between us so she can see where we both are, hehe. :)
ReplyDeleteI love these sooo much!! Especially that last one!!
ReplyDeleteMegan, I'm checking on to this link up thing. :) Love #2. Loved it in your Savenger Hunt :)
ReplyDeleteExtremely adorable!
ReplyDeleteAbby is like most dogs, so loving and lovely!
But I'm biased of course.