Vintage
A plate/platter that my mom found in my grandparent's basement. It was a retirement gift for my grandma's aunt.
A plate/platter that my mom found in my grandparent's basement. It was a retirement gift for my grandma's aunt.
Word/Quote
I've been doing a lot of reading lately. 2 books just last week, actually. I read this boo, More Than Words Can Say by Robert Barclay. Excellent book. And then I started the Hunger Games Trilogy. Another great book! And I didn't think I'd like it.
I've been doing a lot of reading lately. 2 books just last week, actually. I read this boo, More Than Words Can Say by Robert Barclay. Excellent book. And then I started the Hunger Games Trilogy. Another great book! And I didn't think I'd like it.
Nature's Own
Spring has sprung and I couldn't be more happy!
Love your shots - especially the last one.
ReplyDeleteYour nature shot is beautiful. I love seeing the buds and blooms on all the trees this time of year!
ReplyDeleteAw, love love love nature's own and photographer's choice. So cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots! I really like the composition of the second shot and the third one is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove your quote shot - great perspective. And I also love your last shot.
ReplyDeleteI love your smile Miss. I also love your nature's image.
ReplyDeletelove natures own ... and the last one ... I understand your love for your spaniel!! ;) first hand! ha ha!
ReplyDeleteGreat set, I love your "word" photo and your photo with your dog is so adorable!
ReplyDelete