Saturday, March 31, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday | April 1, 2012

April---WOW!  This year is going by so fast, yet slowly all at the same time.  Why is it always like that?  And I haven't missed one hunt this year yet.  I'm quite pleased with myself!  Anyway....on to this weeks finds.  Dad came with me to the park.  We had a fun day wandering around with our cameras.

Clouds
The day I went out to take these photos there were no clouds in the sky.  Just all blue.  But as the day went on we got some clouds, followed by a big storm.

Sun Flare
I love sun flare! 

Seven
I guess it was bath time when we got to the park.  All of the geese were out of the water cleaning themselves.  (There are actually 9 geese in this photo.  There were so many of them so close together it was hard to get just 7 in one frame.)

High Angle
I love dogwood trees!

Low Angle
Taking pictures of each other.



17 comments:

  1. 7 canadian geese! I love it : ) I really love your images. So pretty. the sky is gorgeous! And so is your husband : ) I am glad he participates with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the composition of your "cloud" shot...very nice :) And how nice you have someone to take a photo of each other with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the contrast between the tree branches and the clouds scattered over the brilliant, blue sky. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love yours two first image. Great composition, colors and contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images, Megan! I love the green of the leaves against the blue and white sky... so lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set, sun flare is so beautiful, I love the pattern of the leaves and branches. High angle is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your 7! And the way you framed your clouds picture is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sky shot is really BEAUTIFUL! Great capture. And love your seven geese.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful set! Those clouds are gorgeous, and your low angle shot is very clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photo...I especially like your high and low angle. Looks like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love the dogwood tree photo..my favorite tree of all. Nice photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your clouds! The geese and high angle shots are nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness...these are so beautiful. Love that high angle shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your second shot - so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great shots! I love the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many great shots.. Your first two shots look amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a comment!