Routine
Putting make-up on.
Fun Fact: I'm right handed, but there are some things I do with my left hand, like do the left side of my face when I put on make-up, among other things...
Music
This is an archived photo. Makes me remember the days I used to play.
Technology
A screen shot of my instagram on my phone.
You can follow me @trulymegs :)
Show Me Your Style
Clothes hanging in my closet.
Mismatch
My dad is a huge fan of trains. This week we went on a little photo adventure and got some cool photos of trains. We even went train chasing! (Long story-might share it later this week!) This was the only teal train car in a long row of silver cars. I wish I got a different angle for this photo, but I wasn't thinking of this prompt when I took the photo, so this will have to do.
Question for all you photo people out there!
I am currently researching printers so I can print my photos at home, rather than sending them someplace. Any suggestions to brand, quality, do you think it saves you money, how often do you go through ink, etc. I'd really appreciate any insight you might be able to share!
Thanks!

Love your set, the train is great and the music. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat shots. Love that your closet is colour coordinated - woman after my own heart.
ReplyDeleteNice shots...love Music!
ReplyDeleteThese are all great! Love the technology pic - a photo of your photos! Great point of view for music too!!
ReplyDeleteMy father and I go on photo hunts too! Love your capture! No -- it does not save you money to print at home -- between the ink and the photo paper - it does save time though and you get that instant gratification factor. Anytime you can print a photo for 9 cents of less... you just cannot beat that!
ReplyDeleteWow, you're so organized that you hang up your clothes according to color! I wish I was more organized like that. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat set - I love how you captured routine.
ReplyDeleteGreat 'routine' shot as well as the keyboard for your music. Sorry, can't really advise much on a printer - I have an older HP and do all of my photo printing out-of-house - I would be concerned about ink costs as well.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures...love how your clothing is all lined up according to color...mine started out that way and ended up just a huge mess! I have several printers at home but would rather print my pictures at Sam's or Shutterfly. I've heard ink from a printer is not archival safe.
ReplyDeletewhat a great series! Love your music shot (great use of DOF) and your colorful closet. The train mismatch is a creative choice!
ReplyDeleteThese are such great shot.. My dad is a huge train fan also. But I have yet to get a photo of them.
ReplyDeleteGreat routine shot! Music is just beautiful though, love it~!
ReplyDeleteLove the music and style shots. Suzy
ReplyDeleteI love your music shot. I always wished I learned how to play piano.
ReplyDeletewow! your clothes are organized by color?? i wish i was that organized! or did you just do that for the photo? either way, i'm impressed! =)
ReplyDeletegreat shots for this week's s.h.s. and i love the photo at the top of you site, too. lovely.
oh I would poke my eyeball out if I tried to put mascara on with my opposite hand
ReplyDeleteLove your clothes, photo.
ReplyDeleteKelly
I really love your music picture...so beautiful. And I love that your clothes are color coordinated. You would not see anything like that in my closet!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm not the only OCD person when it comes to organizing my clothes by color. Great pics! I really like the train cars and clothing images.
ReplyDeleteAs for printers, I just got an Epson Artisan 730 and am really happy with it. My brother-in-law does graphic design (and is a total tech geek) and it is what he recommended to me.
These are all great photos! I love your mismatch shot!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Thinking about doing this myself soon! :)
ReplyDeletelove the train adventure~! we always do that sort of stuff! =) and your techy pic with your sweet pup is fun~!! =)
ReplyDeleteps love the name of your blog!~ =)
ReplyDelete