I really loved this weeks prompts. I'm not sure why, but I did. I found myself starting to fill in the prompts on last Sunday. Excited much? Maybe. I think the opportunity arose that day and I took it. It helps to have chocolate in the house and a candle burning too.
Water
Despite what I just wrote, I did have trouble with this prompt. And before I knew it it was Saturday evening and I was out of time. So this is from the archives from 4 1/2 years ago during a trip to Colorado. Probably THE best vacation ever.
Despite what I just wrote, I did have trouble with this prompt. And before I knew it it was Saturday evening and I was out of time. So this is from the archives from 4 1/2 years ago during a trip to Colorado. Probably THE best vacation ever.
Light
Confession...I almost never use manual on my camera. (Something I really want to use more in the future.) I practiced on this photo. It turned out dark, but I liked it because it showed off the light of the flame. Just what I was going for! And I like that you can see a little bit of light reflecting at the bottom of the jar. Gives it some depth without making it obvious.
Chocolate
We went through these much faster than I'd like to admit :)
Animal
Part of my 52 week project. I love everything about this photo. And this pup! I took it from my crappy 3g iPhone (yes, I know I need to update.)
Part of my 52 week project. I love everything about this photo. And this pup! I took it from my crappy 3g iPhone (yes, I know I need to update.)
Crowded

Haha, you have a 3G iPhone and you're thinking of upgrading. I have an antique Nokia... =)
ReplyDeleteI love your Animal shot; there's just something about it.
All of your shots are wonderful, but my favorite is your "animal" shot. Really amazing to find out is was taken with your antique phone! Very cool.
ReplyDeleteI felt much better about this week's prompts too...last week was pretty tough. I really like the creativity of your "animal" shot....so fun!
ReplyDeleteFirst, your dog is really cute! I love the color of the water in the first shot. And I really like the way your candle picture turned out. I am also somebody who basically never shoots in manual mode, so I'm impressed with your very good practice shot. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely set. Light is so delicate and your selfie is so happy and carefree.
ReplyDeleteLove your "animal" shot, so gorgeous, you look like BFF!!
ReplyDeleteLove that water!! Just stunning! Those chocolate eggs are sooo good! Your crowded is stunning, as well!
ReplyDeleteI just laughed about going through the chocolate : ) I bought a box of truffles at the market this week and like one day later they were gone...: ) sadly, I hadn't even told anyone about them so that means I ate the entire box. Darn it! Must not bring those into the house again!
ReplyDeleteGreat set - I especially love water and animal.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots - love Chocolate!
ReplyDeleteVery enjoyable; it is true that the Easter candy is already out there (and I've been so good about ignoring it's call) - but I just love your animal shot.
ReplyDeleteCongrats for stepping out of your comfort zone and trying something new this week. I love the light picture and how you captured the little reflection at the bottom of the jar.
ReplyDeleteGreat ones! The animal is the best! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your light picture. And you are just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!
ReplyDeleteLove your water image. Amazing colors, reminds me Lake Tahoe
ReplyDeletelove the crowded pic... and the water... and I love spaniels...so I love your spaniel!! ;) blessings~
ReplyDelete